Accident Prone?

I dont know what the heck is going on with me this week... I went to work out on Monday and ended up inadvertantly doing something to mess up my shoulder...at least I'm pretty sure it was the workout. I went to visit my friends the Ford's after working out and picked up their new baby...after that I started noticing the pain in my shoulder. Yeah, their baby isnt that big. So, no clue what I did to it but I cant raise my arm above shoulder level and there's constant dull throbbing going on with it...feels like of like it needs to be popped or something.

Then, I looked down at my toe the other day and it looked REALLY dirty, which was odd because I was just getting out of the shower. Somehow I blocked it out of my mind that I had dropped my bottle of body wash on it the day before. It hurt like hell but I obviously forgot about it pretty quickly. So it looks like I'm walking around with a dirty toe...I took the picture a day too late--you could really see the bruises well the day before. I also have random bruises all over. Perhaps I fell down a flight of stairs and don't remember it?

Today I also noticed that my right eye is twitching like crazy and I have no idea why. I'm not especially tired so maybe its stress? I should probably just go home and go to bed before I injure myself any further. 

On another note... here's what I've been up to at work today. We're preparing for our annual Donor BBQ and wanted to make sure our students had an opportunity to say thank you to our donors so I made a big ass banner fo them to sign as they came in for their monthly freebie:

Unknown

Connect with me!

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, I've had off and on twitching in my right eye for like 3 months now. Incredibly annoying. Hope all of your ouchies go away soon!!! : )

    ReplyDelete